Team/ Department : Development
Candidate Profile Preference:
- 6-10 Yrs of experience.
- Hands-on application architecture focus where solution architects would be engaged with clients, systems analysts, technical resources.
- Developers and testers develop scalable and resilient software systems that leverage modern software stack and DevOps practices.
- Reviewing the architectural framework of the project’s solution to ensure it meets cost, technology, and scalability requirements for complex applications.
- Ability to enter client environment and provide recommendations after assessing the requirements and the current state
- Demonstrated experience managing the expectations of high profile clients and building a reputation of trust
- Possess good Oral and written communication, presentation skills, project management, and mentoring skills
- Experience in any Full Stack development and DB and strong knowledge of SDLC with CI/CD pipeline knowledge and work in an Agile approach.
- Prepare Design document based on business requirement and has a deep understanding and ability to contemplate quickly 3rd party API handling, Authentication and Integration framework documentation.
- Ability to provide Learning paths and training recommendations to team members.
Experience in Serverless/ Microservices frameworks and knowledge of any Cloud services is preferred but not required.
Systems analysts, modern software stack, DevOps practices, Full Stack development, DB, SDLC with CI/CD, API handling, Integration framework documentation, Serverless/ Microservices frameworks.
BE/ B.Tech+MBA Preferred