Experience in Contact center company background must.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The person shall bear the responsibility of driving the sales of our product in the Enterprise Segment- South Region
- To be responsible for the sales of product in the medium and large enterprise segment in the region and achieve the sales revenue/targets
- Negotiation and closure of sales, understands current pain-points,discuss appropriate solutions and value add with the customer
- To create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor products ,pitch according to their specifications
- Developing and implementing B2B sales strategy, market mapping and analytics of the markets.
- Drive customer engagements with the account management team.
- Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the client.
- Securing business opportunities by cultivating mutually beneficial business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Ability to engage and influence a client; Effective in handling technical pre-sales activities.
- Past Experience in solution selling (CRM, ERP, Contact Centers, Telephony solutions).
Technical Domain expertise
- Should not be averse to understanding Technology.
- Should be able to handle large RFPs and response quality.
- Should be comfortable in understanding and explaining technology and solutions.
- Planning activities to achieve established targets.
- Effective time and pipeline management to align sales efforts with sales targets.
Ownership & Commitment
- Able to see the larger picture, willing to take responsibility for tasks and initiatives.
- Attention to detail in planning and communication.
Preference of Professional background (In either or both of the following)
- Direct Solution Sales (CRM, ERP, Telephony, Contact Center, Banking etc.)
- Experience of Selling in the Domestic South Market is preferred.
- Bachelor in any stream.
Experience : 1- 2 years
Salary Prefered : 5 to 6 L
Location- Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai