For many customers, customer service and customer experience are synonymous. Customer service and customer experience are, however, different in many ways. Service is a single point of contact with a brand, whereas experience influences all of the feelings and emotions linked to it.
- Proactive approach to achieving the set goals
- Has knowledge of the entire customer relationship.
- Focuses on long-term growth and retention.
- Generates additional revenue for the business.
- Maintains an ongoing customer relationship. CRM
- Success is measured by customer retention, product adoption, and account growth.
- Reactive approach to fixing problems.
- Unfamiliar with customer goals.
- Focuses on an immediate fix to issues
- Is a cost to the business
- handles customers on a case-by-case basis
- Success is measured by customer satisfaction, response time, and the number of closed tickets